Data Protection Policy
- We will never sell your data
- We will only use your data to send you information you have requested or that we believe is relevant to you
- We will only hold data that is relevant to carrying out our business with you
- You may ask us, at any time, for a copy of the data that we hold on you
- You may ask to be removed from our database at any time
You should not experience cookies when you visit our site.
If you do and you don't want them:
Turn cookies off in your browser
- if you are using Internet Explorer follow this link to turn off cookies
- if you are using Mozilla go here
We believe we have built this site in line with the Web Accessibility Initiative guidelines and it should achieve at least level A, and in some cases AA, against the defined success criteria. If you have a specific problem that we have overlooked let us know and we will try to change it.